The Split Seat Saddle Stool is suitable for schools and education, healthcare, industrial and home office use.
Finished in an easy to clean black vinyl upholstered seat and fitted with a 200mm gas lift giving it a large range of seat heights.
The split in the stool releases pressure that may be experienced in the groin area, especially for men, which can occur from the pelvis being tilted forward.
The saddle stool is on a 5 star base with PU castors which are suitable for hard floors. If you would like other castor / glide options, please see the optional features below.
Research: In a 2018 study, Published by PLoS One and conducted on dental students, found that there is “moderate evidence that saddle seats provided lower ergonomic risk than conventional seats” for the participants in the study.
- 400mmW x 360mmD
- Approximate seat range: 570mm – 770mm high
Seat Fabric Colour:
- Commercial grade black vinyl
- Carpet castors
- Lever lockable castors – each castor can be manually locked via a lever
- Brake unloaded – full movement when stool is occupied, minimal movement when chair is vacant (carpet and hard floor options available)
- Brake loaded – minimal movement when stool is occupied, full movement when chair is vacant (carpet and hard floor options available)
- Glides – stopper in base of chair instead of castors
*please contact us for a quote if you would like to choose one of the above features
- Free tilting mechanism for dynamic sitting
- Adjustable seat height
- Padded seat with black vinyl covering
- Overall dimensions: 400mmW x 570mmH
- 5 star polished aluminium base
- PU hard floor castors
- 200mm gas lift
- Weight rated to 110kg
- 5 Year Warranty
How to place an order:
Add item to cart and proceed to check out.
Lead time: 1-2 weeks