The Ergopedic chair is a great choice if you need to relieve pressure when seated for long periods. The seat is made from a Viscos foam overlay (memory foam). The foam, originally designed by NASA, reacts to the heat of your body and contours itself around a warm body and then returns to its original shape once weight is removed. The moulding around your body increases blood flow alleviating pressure sores.
The memory foam seat comes comes standard in a large size on this chair, providing great all around support and is weight rated to 135kg.
The extra high back of 710mm will provide support throughout your back and neck.
Adjustable arms can also be added to this chair.
The fabric of the chair can be covered in a standard stretch fabric in black or in the Warwick Beachcomber heavy duty commercial fabric range.
- Large 520mmW x 490mmD
- Standard Gas lift height adjustment for seat: 420mm to 530mm high
- Other gas lifts, including low height and drafting height can be added to this chair – please contact us for more information
- Extra High Back 490mm W x 710mm H
- Ratchet Height Adjustable
Chair Fabric Colour:
- Standard black stretch fabric
- Any colour from the Warwick Beachcomber fabric range
- Extra High back rest with ratchet adjustment
- Viscos foam overlay seat
- 3 lever seat back, seat tilt and back tilt adjustable
- Lumbar support height adjustable
- Optional height adjustable arm supports
- Your choice of fabric colour
- Weight rated to 135kg
- AFRDI Level 6 certified for commercial use
- Made from anti-microbial foam
- Made in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty*
*warranty covers the mechanisms on the chair and does not include the fabric.
How to place an order:
You will need to select an option from both drop downs above. When all options have been selected your price will be displayed under the options.
- Arm Options: select if you would like the chair with arms or without
- Chair Fabric Colour: Standard with black stretch fabric. If you would like this in a colour from the Warwick Beachcomber fabric range, please type your colour choice in the text box. There is no additional cost for Warwick Beachcomber range.
Lead time: 3 weeks.