This Medi Stool is suitable for schools and educational facilities, healthcare and industrial use. Going from a traditional office chair to a stool may take a bit of time to build muscle strength. It is recommended that a stool should be used for short periods and build up to longer periods to prevent fatigue.
The stable 5-star base comes with standard castors suitable on carpets and chair mats.
Fitted with a height-adjustable gas lift which has a range of 200mm, taking the stool from 480mm to 680mm high.
The stool comes with the option of an added chrome footring. The footring has a separate height adjustment from the gas lift. This allows you to adjust it to the most comfortable position depending on your leg length.
- 300mmW x 300mmD
- Approximate seat range: 480mm – 680mm high
Chair Fabric Colour:
- Black Polyurethane
- Lever lockable castors – each castor can be manually locked via a lever
- Brake unloaded – full movement when stool is occupied, minimal movement when chair is vacant (carpet and hard floor options available)
- Brake loaded – minimal movement when stool is occupied, full movement when chair is vacant (carpet and hard floor options available)
- Glides – stopper in base of chair instead of castors
- Polished aluminum base
*please contact us for a quote if you would like to choose one of the above features
- Gas lift height adjustable
- Polyurethane seat for easy clean
- Overall width: 620mm
- 5 star base with standard castors
- Add on chrome adjustable footring option
- 200mm gas lift
- Weight rated to 110kg
- Made by ARTEIL, Perth, Australia
- 5 Year Warranty
How to place an order:
Add item to cart and proceed to check out.
Lead time: 1-2 weeks