Great for a large range of users with its choice of seat sizes to suit almost anyone.
The 3 lever ergo mechanism allows you to independently adjust the back angle, seat tilt and seat height of the chair to allow you to set yourself in a truly ergonomic position. The backrest has a more than usual pronounced lumbar support built in to suit people looking for additional lumbar support.
Choose a fabric from the Warwick Ashcroft range pictured. Other fabric options can be supplied but may attract an extra charge.
Choose from a range of seat sizes to suit almost all users.
- X-Small 510mmW x 430mmD
- Small 510mmW x 460mmD
- Medium 510mmW x 490mmD
- Large 510mmW x 510mmD
- XL 510mmW x 530mmD
- XXL 510mmW x 550mmD
- Approximate seat range: 470mm to 610mm high
- High Back 5490mmH x 480mmW
- Ratchet Height Adjustable
Chair Fabric Colour:
- Any colour from the Warwick Ashcroft fabric range
- Sliding seat (one size fits all)
- Available in Vinyl and other fabric options
- Other castor options include hard floor, lever lockable, glides and braking loaded and unloaded
*please contact us for a quote if you would like to choose one of the above features
- High back rest with ratchet adjustment
- 4 chair adjustments – seat height, seat angle, back height, back angle
- Black plastic outer back
- Standard castors – suitable on carpet and chair mats
- 135mm gas lift
- Optional height adjustable arm supports
- Your choice of fabric colour
- Weight rated to 120kg
- Made by ARTEIL, Perth, Australia
- 5 Year Warranty*
*warranty covers the mechanisms on the chair and does not include the fabric.
How to place an order:
You will need to select an option from both drop downs above. When all options have been selected your price will be displayed under the options.
- Seat Size: select the seat size you want your seat in
- Arm Options: select if you would like the chair with arms or without
- Chair Fabric Colour: please type your colour choice from the Warwick Ashcroft fabric range in the text box
Lead time: 8-10 weeks.