Featuring the Posture Balance GEL TEQ Technology Seat Foam seat which has been designed and developed in Australia and is rapidly become the leading advancement in seating technologies.
This unique hybrid foam combines the properties of Visco-Elastic foam and Gel to create a seat which moulds itself to the precise shape of the user and cradles the pelvis to assist them to maintain an optimum seating posture for extended periods.
Every movement by the user results in the seat re-calibrating itself to the new posture. This will aid in maintaining correct posture throughout the day, resulting in minimising injury and increasing blood circulation.
The 3 lever ergo mechanism allow you to independently adjust the back angle, seat tilt and seat height of the chair to allow you to set yourself in a truly ergonomic position. Completed with a ratchet back height adjustment mechanism that allows you to adjust the lumbar support to the desired height without the issue of the back slipping down.
This chair is fitted with a high back rest featuring a lumbar support. The lumbar support is adjustable with an inflatable lumbar pump that can be easily reached from the seated position.
You can choose from three different seat sizes to suit a range of users.
Finished in a commercial grade black polyester fabric. Other fabric options can be supplied but may attract an extra charge.
- Medium 490mmW x 450mmD
- Large 520mmW x 470mmD
- Extra Large 570mmW x 500mmD
- Standard Gas lift height adjustment for seat: 480mm to 610mm high
- High Back 650mmH x 480mmW
- Ratchet Height Adjustable
Chair Fabric Colour:
- Standard black commercial fabric
- Available in Vinyl and other fabric options
*please contact us for a quote
- High back and pronounced lumbar
- Air Lumbar – inflatable lower back support
- GEL TEQ Technology seat
- 3 lever seat back, seat tilt and back tilt adjustable
- Optional height adjustable arm supports
- 5 Star Nylon Base with Castors
- 140mm gas lift
- Weight rated to 130kg
- Made in Australia
- 7 Year Warranty*
*warranty covers the mechanisms on the chair and does not include the fabric. Based on 8 hour usage per day, 5 days per week.
How to place an order:
You will need to select an option from both drop downs above. When all options have been selected your price will be displayed under the options.
- Seat Size: select the seat size you want your seat in
- Arm Options: select if you would like the chair with arms or without
Lead time: 4-6 weeks.