Handshoe Shift – The Ambidextrous Mouse
Hire From $30 per week or $90 per month
To achieve an ergonomic position when mousing, the hand and fingers should be supported in a relaxed position. The thumb should be supported and there should be no friction between skin and desktop.
After extensive research and field testing, the HandshoeMouse team have delivered an updated ambidextrous design, the HandshoeMouse Shift.
The Shift can be adjusted for use by the left or right hand. Switching hand orientation is easy via switches on the base.
The Shift is available in three sizes to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes and users.
Can be used as a wired mouse via the included cable. Can be used wirelessly via Bluetooth connection.
Small – 146mm Long x 127mm Wide
Medium – 165mm Long x 133mm Wide
Large – 181mm Long x 146mm Wide
- Ambidextrous, can be used by the left or right hand, switching between hands is easy
- Dual connections, can be used as a wired mouse or wirelessly via Bluetooth. A computer with Bluetooth capabilities is required
- Available in three sizes to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes and users
- Improved ergonomic shape and enhanced thumb joint support
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Two buttons and scroll wheel
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Comes with a USB C to USB A Cable
- Compatiable with Mac and Windows
- DPI: 1000 DPI
- Wireless connection is via Bluetooth, a computer with Bluetooth connectivity is required
- Wired connection is made via the included cable
- The HandshoeMouse Shift uses a regular rechargeable battery which cannot be removed
- Operating time for the wireless version is 4-6 weeks
- Charging takes around 3 hours, when fully charged the LED light will turn green
- When the battery is completely empty, charging may take 6 hours
- Charging takes place by means of the provided USB cable; The PC or laptop needs to be switched on during charging