Kinesis Advantage360 Keyboard
Product Video and Specification Sheet
The Advantage360 is a fully split contoured keyboard designed to provide maximum comfort and adjustability. Split, splay and tent each module for the optimal typing posture. Equipped with tactile Brown mechanical key switches and the SmartSet Programming Engine.
The all new Advantage360 Professional features the same great ergonomics as the base model, but without all the cables. Connect wirelessly with up to 5 Bluetooth devices, and ditch the link cable for even more freedom of movement. The Pro uses the open source ZMK firmware for vast customization options for power-users.
With a press of a button easily switch between 3 tent settings (low, medium and high) to reduce forearm tension. The low setting replicates the same tenting angle as the original contoured keyboards.
The fully programmable Advantage360 features Kinesis’s new-and-improved SmartSet Programming Engine that allows you to customize the keyboard’s layout without installing any clunky software or special drivers, or accessing the internet.
Record macros, remap keys, and much, much more using convenient onboard shortcuts. SmartSet works on all major operating systems and enables users to easily create, view, edit, share, and backup their custom layouts.
- 9 programmable layouts each with 5 programmable layers. Move between layers with a tap or a hold.
- Windows/Mac/PC Switchable (extra keycaps included)
- One-touch, onboard key remapping so you can customize the layout to suit your typing style and preferences
- Heavy-duty, on-the-fly macros up to 300 characters long. Choose from 9 playback speeds and add timing delays to ensure proper playback.
- All settings are saved to the keyboard’s 8MB flash memory.
- Concave keywells are scooped into a bowl shape to reduce hand and finger extension and relax muscles.
- Separating the keywells positions the arms at shoulder-width to keep wrists straight and perpendicular to the home row to reduce abduction and ulnar deviation.
- The keys are arranged in vertical columns (rather than staggered) to better reflect the natural motion of your fingers.
- The two keywells are “tented” to moderately raising the thumb side of the hand. Choose from one of three heights depending on your preferences.
- The thumb button clusters include frequently-used keys such as Enter, Space, Backspace, and Delete to redistribute the workload away from your relatively weaker and overused little fingers to stronger thumbs.
- Functions keys are located in the number row and accessed via the Fn Key for reduce reach.
Adjustable Split – Separate and rotate modules independently to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation.
3-Way Adjustable Tenting – Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards.
Compact Layout – Thanks to its ten key less layout, you can position your mouse to the side or in the middle for less “over-reach” strain.
Proven Contoured Shape – Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position to shorten key-reach and reduce over-extension.
Signature Thumb Keys – Use stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter.
Vertical Key Configuration – Unlike traditional staggered keyboards, the orthogonal layout mirrors the natural motion of your fingers.
Plug-and-Play compatible with all USB operating systems (no special drivers required)
- Windows 7-11