The size and feel of your office chair seat are really important, especially during extended sitting periods. That’s why this Spark ErgoSelect chair offers not only many size and shape seat options but also a Gelform GEL seat memory foam layer, which will help to disburse weight across the seat evenly.
The Spark High Back chair is part of the ErgoSelect® range, a superior range of ergonomic office chairs. Extensive testing, research and trials have led to the development of the ErgoSelect® range, designed with the health and well being of the user in mind.
This model has a high back rest with an inflatable lumbar pump.
Fitted with a 3 lever mechanism which allows you to adjust the seat angle, seat height and back angle. Along with the angle adjustments the back is height adjustable so you can position the lumbar support in the right position.
This chair not only provides good ergonomic seating but is also a responsible environmental choice. It is Green Tag certified and 96% recyclable.
You can choose from four different seat sizes to suit a range of users.
The standard fabric is Warwick Gravity Onyx (charcoal), or you may choose any other colour from the Warwick Gravity fabric range.
- Compact 475mmW x 460mmD
- Square 485mmW x 470mmD
- Ergo 525mmW x 480mmD
- XL 525mmW x 530mmD
- Approximate seat height range: 450mm to 580mm high
- High Back 460mmW x 525mmH
- Height of backrest above seat 475mm to 555mm
- Ratchet Height Adjustable
- Inflatable lumbar pump
Chair Fabric Colour:
- Warwick Gravity Onyx (charcoal – see picture below)
- Any colour from the Warwick Gravity fabric range
- Available in Vinyl and other fabric options
- Polished aluminium base
- Locking castors
- Other gas lift options – 100mm or 200mm
- Coccyx cutout seat option
- Seat Slide
*please contact us for a quote
- High back rest with ratchet adjustment and inflatable lumbar pump
- Gelform GEL seat memory foam layer on all 4 seat sizes
- 3 lever mechanism: seat angle, seat height and back angle adjustable
- Black outer plastic back
- Optional height adjustable arm supports (not available for Compact seat)
- Your choice of fabric colour
- 130mm standard gas lift
- Weight rated to 160kg
- AFRDI Level 6 certified for commercial use
- AFRDI 142 Multi-Shift Certified (only with aluminium base)
- Green Tag Certified (96% recyclable)
- 10 Year Warranty*
*warranty covers 10 years (single shift 8 hours) and 2 years (multi shift 8 hours+), covers the mechanisms on the chair and does not include the fabric.
How to place an order:
You will need to select an option from both drop downs above. When all options have been selected your price will be displayed under the options.
- Seat Size: select the seat size you want your seat in
- Arm Options: select if you would like the chair with arms or without
- Chair Fabric Colour: Standard with Warwick Gravity Onyx (charcoal) fabric. If you would like this in a colour from the Warwick Gravity fabric range, please type your colour choice in the text box. There is no additional cost for the Warwick Gravity range.
Lead time: 2 – 3 weeks.